Frigid Rigid Ice Chests are designed to keep contents cold for days in any type of environment. Our ice chests are built with superior insulation, airtight lids, weatherproof materials, and are tough enough for heavy commercial use.
Frigid Rigid is the only fiberglass cooler made in the USA. Our ice chests are built to withstand years of rugged, outdoor exposure and are unaffected by sun or salt spray.
Frigid Rigid also offers ice chests with set back lids. The set back lid was designed so that you can open the ice chest fully without having to move it away from a wall first.
Ice Chest Specifications:
- Available online in white only. For custom colors and designs please call 1-800-643-1988.
- Constructed of fiberglass with an interior and exterior of smooth, weather-resistant, marine-grade gel coat.
- Frigid Rigid lid seals are made of weather-resistant rubber.
- Heavy-duty 316 stainless steel hinges are attached with stainless steel screws preventing rust and corrosion. Backing plates are embedded into the ice chest to secure all attaching hardware.
- Durable rope handles for long-life and will stand up to any type of weather
- Frigid Rigid uses 2″ polyurethane foam which provides the highest possible insulation efficiency available for ice chests
- An airtight “D” ring lid seal made of long-life EPDM rubber keeps out hot air for maximum cold retention. The easy-to-use flex-latch with air-valve release assures that the lid will seal properly and stay in place
- Frigid Rigid ice chests are available in 50 sizes
- Frigid Rigid ice chests come with a built-in, recessed drain for easy cleaning. Ice chests over 48″ have two drains for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Frigid Rigid ice chests have four 4″ diameter molded polyurethane non-skid bottom pads that will not mar the surface of your boat’s deck or any other sensitive surface
- Our 100 quart cooler is capable of keeping ice for up to 2 weeks
- Several optional accessories such as cushions for seating, corner chocks, sandwich trays, frozen bait trays and dividers. Click here for more information about Frigid Rigid Accessories