Frigid Rigid Freezers/Refrigerators are built with the same quality construction and the same great features as our ice chests! Plus, we’ve added an extra inch of foam polyurethane to our freezer/refrigerator design. The 3 inches of foam polyurethane gives the Frigid Rigid freezer/refrigerator maximum insulation and rigidity.
Our freezers also may be used as a refrigerator! The freezer’s digital thermostat can be reset to allow the unit to operate as either a refrigerator or a freezer. Instructions on how to use the freezer as a refrigerator are included with your freezer.
- Available online in white only. For custom colors and custom designs please call 1-800-643-1988.
- Frigid Rigid freezers/refrigerators are available in 9 sizes, so you’re sure to find the right size to meet your needs.
- Copper refrigeration tubing is wrapped in a continuous length with no solder joints or fittings. This prevents leaking from occurring. The tubing is then bonded and laminated directly to the outside of the interior fiberglass walls with a thermally conductive polymer.
- Since we do not use cooling plates, our interior surface is smooth, easy to clean, and eliminates any possible damage that can happen with exposed aluminum cooling plates.
- Frigid Rigid freezers/refrigerators run on 120 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC.
- Our freezers/refrigerators are designed to conserve power use. The initial electric draw is 4 amps, which lasts less than one second. After the initial start, the freezer draws approximately 2.8 amps AC and 2.5 amps on 12 Volt DC.
|18″||24″||39″ (w/10″ setback)||3.1||90 lbs.||$3,689|
|21″||18″||30″ (w/3″ setback)||2.0||82 lbs.||$2,789|
|24″||18″||36″ (w/3″ setback)||3.2||110 lbs.||$3,489|